yOU cAN'T mAKE tHIS sHIT uP

Friday, February 9, 2007

Feed me Seymour

I'm flippin' starved. It's after 7pm and I'm about ready to chew my own arm off for a bite to eat. The smell of honey garlic ribs cooking in the oven, while delightful, is making me vomit just a little in my mouth. I need food. I'm glad I don't live in a third world country, strike that, people of third world countries are glad I don't live there when I have not had a bite to eat all day...

It's Friday night. Hubby is working until 11 and I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my time now. Hubby's new schedule has him working both Friday and Saturday nights. He's always worked weekends especially with his old job and even though this is a step up, he still works the weekend. From October 'til now, he's been free every evening. I've actually liked spending the extra time with him when I get home from work. Now, I'm home, and he is gone.

Damn those ribs smell good!