yOU cAN'T mAKE tHIS sHIT uP

Friday, February 9, 2007

He uses sexy words like wrench, hammer, screwdriver

Hubby went window shopping today. No, he didn't shop for windows, he just went shopping to prepare to buy stuff. We have this big (new to us, 20 years old in age) house and we want to do the renovating ourselves. Hubby went looking for tools we'll need and as we were driving home earlier he told me that there was a cheaper version of the tools for sale at our local hardware store. I have stated in no uncertain terms that he is not to buy anything only Mastercraft and I will not have a reasonable facsimile brought into our home. I want a tool that is built to last. I want a tool with warranty. Hubby called me a "tool snob.." I should be offended but I just don't want this when I could have this sexy devil...