yOU cAN'T mAKE tHIS sHIT uP

Sunday, February 4, 2007

Ms Adventure

Hubby and I were watching tv earlier and a commerical for Ms Adventure came on. The show is about a woman who travels the world and does cool adventurous stuff. Easy premise, right?! Here is the coversation that followed...

Hubby: That show does not interest me in the least.
Wife: You're a boy.
Hubby: What the fuck does that have to do with it?
Wife: The program is geared towards women, not men.
Hubby: Men watch tv too.
Wife: and girls need adventure shows catered to them. The show is for girls. The only men who would watch would be old guys holding their cock getting off on some girl riding on an elephant. You are a boy!!! It's not for you.
Hubby: You are so outdated sometimes. (He walks over to kiss me and says..) I'm glad you're not out dating though.

Hey, it's funny to me...