yOU cAN'T mAKE tHIS sHIT uP

Friday, March 9, 2007

Going Postal

The manager went on her lunch break today at work. She hardly ever takes lunch and works her ass off. I get a little annoyed with her at times but I still really like her. This particular day she isn't feeling well and has been working since 7 am this morning. At the time it was 1:15 in the afternoon. I was by myself packing away phones and accessories and all of a sudden I get swarmed. There are people everywhere whining and bitching and throwing tantrums. The manager comes back and she gets behind her cash, I'm on head cash and there are two lines as long as the eye can see. I try to make a mental note of who happens to be next because there is always a fight. This one lady, I use that term loosely. She was nothing near a lady. She started bitching at me about the 5 minute mark while waiting in line. There are 6 people in front of her and it's always first come first serve. This woman wanted to be served first. She butted in front of everyone, I was trying to make calls, serve a customer and she was complaining about how she was going to call the company and report us. Every minute that passed by she reported it to me and I kept on working as fast as I could. I wanted to serve her so she would go away. The woman I was serving was becoming a problem as well. Finally the manager stepped up in front of me and told the butterinner that she had to be patient and wait her turn in line. The woman shot back at the manager belittling her, me, the company etc. The manager did not back down. I was in shock. Normally this girl trys to make everyone happy. She is always smiling. Today was not one of these days and I swear the fur was flying. I didn't get into the mix because my voice is almost gone due to a cold and sore throat. Damn though, it was awesome!!! I wish I would have had popcorn...