yOU cAN'T mAKE tHIS sHIT uP

Sunday, March 4, 2007

Internet Friends

I've been online a long time. I think it was early '97 when I finally set up a webpage and started to make friends and have fun. I chatted for years, was host in a chatroom and joined a few online groups. I met a lady back in '99 whom I am still friends with today. She is the only person who has not wanted more of my time then I could provide. She never made me feel bad, never slammed me because I had a different opinion than her, nothing, nada.

I e-mailed another friend I had made a few years ago and I received a reply back this morning. I hit reply right away and wanted to cyber yell at her for being such a bitch and for being misinformed. I hate when people believe shit they know nothing about. I thought she had been my friend. I had not heard from her and thought maybe she had been sick. I wasted my time worrying about her for nothing. There is this one person we had been friends with who happens to be very demanding. If I didn't e-mail her or reply back on a message board quick enough, she'd e-mail all her friends and write things about me. I worked full time at the time. There were weeks when my husband and I both pulled 60-80 hours. I didn't have time to sit here and e-mail her and she knew it. I told everyone I had a job, I bought a new house and I had to work hard to pay for it.

To make a long story short, the lady I considered to me by good friend sided with the old bat from England and now, no one likes me. Bitches. The moral of my story, if you e-mail me and want to be my friend, you are shit out of luck. Thanks but no thanks!

I hit reply and wrote this long letter about friendship and betrayal however, I did not send it. She doesn't deserve a reply from me. I hope all her teeth fall out and spores and fungus grow in her gums and she coughs up frogs when someone kisses her, see, I'm not a mean bitch. I didn't put a hit out on her.